I Have An Astigmatism. Can I still Order?
Yes, no problem at all. Your optician provides your prescription so that it corrects your astigmatism by default. We do thousands of them each year!
Astigmatism basically means that your eye is shaped more like a rugby ball than a football which causes light to be focused at more than one place in they eye.
This unfortunately can lead to:
- Blurred Vision
- Eye Strain
Having your eyes tested will pick this up and having glasses made to your prescription will correct it.
Your subscription to our FREE G2Y Discount Club provides you with the following benefits, so be sure to stay subscribed for long term ongoing savings...
- Regular whopping discounts OFF our already highly discounted prices. Thus ensuring that any time you need a new pair of glasses, you'll already be in possession of an excellent special offer!
- Always better discounts than advertised on our website to general visitors
- Regular first come, first served access to limited stocks of designer frames. Get first refusal over non club subscribers of superb frames from the likes of Diesel, Gant, Tom Ford & Guess
- FREE delivery (even when we are not running with free delivery to our wider audience)
- Top tips on how best to choose the right frame and lenses first time and every time
- Maximum of 2 emails per month. If you don't need glasses when an email comes through, simply ignore it but safe in the knowledge that when you do, a discount code won't be far away