Caring For Your New Glasses
Glasses are very important items and need looking after and careful cleaning to ensure longevity. Here are some tips to help you look after your glasses:
- When you are not wearing your glasses, we recommend keeping them in the case provided.
- Always remove your glasses using both hands and pull them away from your face. Using one hand will cause the other arm to flex outwards which will put stress on the hinge and this could cause them to break over time.
- If putting your glasses down, ensure they are not sat on the lens surface - this will only cause scuffing of the lenses over time.
- If cleaning the lenses, we only recommend using an optical lens cleaning cloth (not your shirt). This will make sure the lenses are not scratched over time.
- We advise against using any chemical cleaning sprays or liquids, although a tiny amount of washing up liquid is excellent at getting any greasy marks off the lenses.