Trendy Frames for Summer 2013
If you are in the need for some new frames it is worth checking out what’s hot and what’s not before you make your purchase.
Here are some of the current trends that are worth considering – just remember to consider your face shape before making your purchase.
- Light and feminine are back in a big way in fashion and glasses have followed this trend closely. Choose simple frames in pretty colours if you are feeling summery and flirty.
- Oversized frames are in direct relation to the hipster trend. If you want to look hip on the high street go for larger frames that will really show off your eyes.
- Transparent frames are a sure-fire winner and they are easy to wear. The frames you choose can be in any style so just pick a great colour and make sure you can see through it to follow this fashion statement.
- Transparent frames are not just popular for women, men are also embracing this trend. The frames are made from either plastic or celluloid and come in a number of tints.
- Vintage glasses are great if you have a vintage look. They give you a retro look and it works well in blacks or even greens if you want something a little different. Look for oval or round frames to pull off the look perfectly.
- Stand out with bright coloured frames such as bright reds, electric blues and yellow. This is a style not for the faint-hearted.